Delicious fluffy pancakes, made with fresh free range eggs smothered in melted chocolate, topped with sliced banana and a sprig of mint from the garden.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1-2 mins each
200g Self-Raising Flour
1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
1tbsp Caster Sugar
3 Large Eggs
1 Banana and 100g Melted Chocolate
- Mix the flour, baking powder, caster sugar and a pinch of salt together in a large bowl.
- Create a well in the centre with the back of your spoon then add the eggs, melted butter and milk. Whisk together either with a balloon whisk or electric hand beaters until smooth then pour into a jug.
- Heat a small knob of butter and 1 tsp of oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. When the butter looks frothy pour in rounds of the batter, approximately 8cm wide making sure you don’t put the pancakes too close together as they will spread during cooking.
- Serve your pancakes stacked up on a plate with a drizzle of melted milk chocolate and slices of banana.
- Mint to Garnish (Optional)