Freshly baked warm cookies, can made with milk or white chocolate using fresh free range eggs they are soft and gooey scumptiousness. Best served warm but equally good cold.
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 10-12 mins
120g Butter, softened
150g Caster Sugar
1 Medium Egg
1tsp Vanilla Extract
180g Plain Flour
1/2tsp Bicarbonate Soda
150g White/Milk Chocolate, cut in to chucks
- Heat oven to 180Cgas 4.
- Line two baking trays with parchment.
- Cream the butter and sugars together until very light and fluffy, then beat in the egg and vanilla. Once combined, stir in the flour, bicarb and chocolate.
- Scoop 10 large tbsps of the mixture onto the trays, leaving enough space between each to allow for spreading.
- Bake for 10-12 mins or until firm at the edges but still soft in the middle – they will harden a little as they cool.
- Leave to cool on the tray for a few mins before eating warm, or transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Will keep for three days in an airtight container.
White Chocolate Chip Cookies