Simply Gorgeous! What a fantastic twist on the traditional Scotch Egg, made with free range fresh eggs, Taragon and locally sourced Wholegrain Mustard.
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 7-10 mins
25g Fresh tarragon
5g Wholegrain mustard
5 Free range duck eggs
10 Servings of Breadcrumbs
500g Wild boar mince
- Combine sausage meat, picked & chopped tarragon & mustard
- Meanwhile boil the duck egg for 6 minutes and 20 seconds, drop into ice bath & peel.
- Coat the eggs in seasoned flour, then mould the meat mix around. Leave in fridge to set for 20 minutes.
- Roll the Sausage meat coated eggs in seasoned flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs to give your food a coating ready for cooking and chill again for 20 minutes.
- Deep fry at 160ºc until golden and finish in the oven for 7 minutes
Wild Boar Scotch Eggs